četrtek, 1. november 2018

Forward into the past

11. Renting Own Apartment
I have my own car, I live away from my parents, I can cook and I regularly do sports. The final thing I need to do is get my own apartment. I think doing this before 30 would be a great achievement and since I don’t have a boyfriend to rent it with I want to do this on my own. Of course this will be a result of my financial independence. I plan to change my job which will bring better benefits resulting in independence and an actual feeling of being a grown up. Currently I am sharing a villa, which is nice, but it constantly makes me think I still live in a fancy dorm of university J I do want to be forever young but this is the final step I need to take to my grown up life.

12. Learn how to cook 30 dishes
I cook, but everything I cook is just for me. I am shy to cook for others because I fear that they would not like it and would feel forced to lie to me. I would be happy to know how to do 30 meals which I would be ok to do for others as well. (so far I am comfortable making crepes and toast haha). I will keep the list updated here J

13. Buy a designer bag
I do not think that will make me incredibly happy but it will be a feeling of achievement. I want to be able to buy myself a proper gift. Living in such a superficial city makes me proud that my plan is not to get one as a gift but actually to buy it myself. And this, unlucky 13, is definitely not a priority on my list. If I don’t achieve this one I will still survive.

14. Pay of my credit car
Done! Ha! This one I placed on the list 3 months ago and I am happy I made it even before my 29th. Well, let’s see if I can stay away from using it again.

15. 30th Birthday
I want to celebrate it in Vegas, crazy I know. But I just want to go back to the city with the same girls I lived there before and go to the same club where we were going out and stay in a nice hotel and just enjoy it for a week with them. Well a night maybe 2 in a hotel and the rest of the stay with the girl who lives there. J I think this would be a perfect celebration of my next round number! Before my hips start to hurt and my knees start to be weak and all that jazz.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar